A vineyard trimmer with high movements control, perfect to operate on left and right side of the row in tight planting distances
The need to have an extremely robust chassis and able to operate on left and right side of the row in tight planting distances has led to the realization of this machine with a high control of the movements, always using the valuable tooth-blade system that is the banner of our company and is appreciated by the customers for its strength and hardiness.
- Cutting bars work width: from 1,50 to 2,10 m
- Hydraulic movements: 5 + Topping
- Cutting bars vertical height: 1,65 – 1,80 – 1,95 – 3,00 (for orchard) m.
- Topping: L = 0,85 m standard right side, left side optional.
- Electro-hydraulic controls: standard.