The maximum efficiency and speed of work with a simple machine to safely trim both sides of the row at the right of the tractor
The high-speed blades system is the most performant from the point of view of the operational capacity in hours per hectares and is assisted in this by the strong chassis at inverted U.
The strong chassis is also protected from the possibility of collision with poles hidden by vegetation by using a safety device that allows the rotation of the whole horizontal part of the chassis around a pin placed at the top of the vertical column and its return in position once raised the head and overcome the obstacle. A whisker rubber reference allows the operator to trim safely keeping the canopy equidistant from the centerline of the row.
- Working Height: 1,65 m. (5 blades)
- Topping: adjustable from 0,65 to 0,75 m. (2 blades)
- Hydraulic movements: 2 + optional inclination
- Electro-Hydraulic controls: standard
- Independent Hydraulic unit: recommended